We would like to inform you about the current situation at Steinmeyer:
- Steinmeyer has taken all necessary measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus. We also have taken all measures to ensure that we can maintain production.
- The supply of raw materials is secure. There are no bottlenecks whatsoever in our supply chain and in addition, we have increased our stock levels.
- Production continues and deliveries are made as planned.
- Our delivery times remain as communicated at 6-8 weeks for Ball Screws > 16mm and 12-16 weeks for Ball Screws < 16mm
- Our employees in sales and service are still at your disposal by phone or e-mail.
- One immediate impact we are experiencing is a significant increase in air freight costs as well as some delays due to reduced freight capacities. Please ask your Steinmeyer representative for more details.
We currently do not expect to be affected by a plant closure.
The Steinmeyer team wishes you continued good health.