We would like to inform you about the current situation at Steinmeyer:
- Steinmeyer has taken all necessary measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus. We also have taken all measures to ensure that we can maintain production.
- The supply of raw materials is secure. There are no bottlenecks whatsoever in our supply chain and in addition, we have increased our stock levels.
- Production continues and deliveries are made as planned.
- Our delivery times remain as communicated at 6-8 weeks for Ball Screws > 16mm and 12-16 weeks for Ball Screws < 16mm
- Our employees in sales and service are still at your disposal by phone or e-mail.
- One immediate impact we are experiencing is a significant increase in air freight costs as well as some delays due to reduced freight capacities. Please ask your Steinmeyer representative for more details.
We currently do not expect to be affected by a plant closure.
The Steinmeyer team wishes you continued good health.
Steinmeyer is celebrating its
100 Year Anniversary!!!
2020 is a special year for Steinmeyer… a year that marks the one century milestone in our history. Since 1920, Steinmeyer has been a premiere German manufacturer of precision threaded linear components. Our signature product, precision ball screws, has been honed to perfection by world class engineers, and produced by dedicated craftspeople.
Over time we have been fortunate enough to work with many wonderful customers, and we look forward to continuing our partnerships with them. As we begin our second century, we also look forward to continuing our legacy of quality, precision and innovation.
We are very proud of our miniature screw product line. It features shaft diameters down to 3 mm, and pitch down to 0.5 mm. All of our screws are available with either cylindrical, threaded or flanged nuts, or a custom nut of your own design.
Steinmeyer develops customized solutions for many applications in the aerospace industry. Here are brief overviews of the possibilities of Steinmeyer Aerospace:Continue reading
Many engineers are confused about this topic, especially if they don’t work frequently with ball screws. So let’s take a moment to explain the terminology.Continue reading
Steinmeyer stocks a selection of our German-made, miniature ball screws in our US warehouse. These sample screws are available for immediate shipment.
This inventory is ideal for motion engineers needing quick delivery of ball screws for prototyping and testing. The samples span our entire diameter selection of 3mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 12mm, with a variety of pitches and lengths. Nut designs include threaded or cylindrical.
View Our Inventory List – updated 5/5/2020:
Steinmeyer Miniature Screw Inventory
(Inventory is subject to change without notice)
Learn about our company, our approach, and our precision miniature ball screw products: